Enter our ‘WIN A TEAM BUILD’ competition worth R20,000 and become an office winner!
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Fill out the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Closing date for entry will be 30 November 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by an third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right o substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by randomiser software from all entries received and verified by promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize entitles the winner to team building activities for the staff of his/her company to a maximum value of R20,000. The prize does not cover meals/drinks or venues hire.
- The promoter decision in respect of all matters to do competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Virtual Reconnect Challenge
A virtual team building session designed to energize remote teams while promoting collaboration and restoring the human connection …
On-Site Big Picture Art Challenge
Teams Collaborate to complete a giant artwork themed around a challenge area in the organisation …
Minute to Win it Challenge
A low impact challenging event based on the popular TV series of the same name. Hilarious tasks await contestants as they compete head to head for their team…
the CSI Challenge will have you working together in small teams while utilising lateral thinking and common sense to piece together a homicide …
Virtual CSI Challenge
A World First CSI Murder Mystery filmed with live actors. Explore with your team in 3d Virtual Reality …
Go-Kart Construction Challenge
Design, build and Brand a winning Go-Kart then go head to head in a race against your co-workers …
"The team build went so well! It was so much more than I had expected and am so grateful to you guys for giving us a good time. Sean was amazing and the team just loved him! Please do give him my best. Thank you all. It was very much worth it." - Patience Ramanamene, Coca Cola
“We had a fantastic time, thank you very much for everything. All the team members had fun and it was definitely a successful team building and we will definitely consider using beach and bush again for next year.” - Teresa Conlon, Toyota SA
“Feedback from the team was hugely positive- they thoroughly enjoyed the whole day and said it was the best team build that we have ever had.” Bronwyn Coode, Unilever
“We would like to thank you for allowing us to have such a wonderful and splendid day. We cannot stop talking on how much of fun we had and how this team building exercise has brought us much more closer to each other.” - Gerald van Wyk, Suncoast Casino
“The teambuilding was a great success. Minute to Win It was the most fun. Many MTNers were very sceptical about the Masterchef potjie challenge and were pleasantly surprised how much fun it was and that the potjies tasted good.” - Keval Dave, MTN
“We have only received praises across all 3 of our divisions. They really enjoyed the team building. Your facilitators are fantastic and we will definitely be in contact for future events.” Tarryn, Woolworths