Food Truck Challenge
A great cross-cultural South African tradition.
A powerful team development experience as groups compete to prepare the ultimate potjie meal. A brilliant way to spice up a corporate event or breakaway or for leisure groups looking for an exciting ice-breaker.
The Potjie Challenge can be incorporated into most itineraries and is an excellent way to combine team building with a meal. Most resorts are happy to integrate a planned evening or lunch meal with this challenge
The format of the event is as follows:
- Team build group is divided into teams.
- Potjie pots, gas stoves, ingredients are provided.
- Full briefing is given regarding the rules to be followed.
- The extensive range of ingredients, sauces, herbs etc provides teams with the freedom to prepare the potjie to their specification.
- Teams are required to explain up-front what their potjies will taste like on completion and must create a painted marketing board for their meal.
- Judging follows strict culinary guidelines, contestants are judged according to taste, presentation and consistency.
On the completion of judging the potjies are laid out and the delegates may choose which Potjie to eat.
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK…
Submit your review