Our world-class team builds have been crafted over 20 years to energise staff to work better together, work happier and more productively.
Innovative On-site Team Building Activities
An exciting and unique team building activity, focussed on communication and coordination and a great way to introduce delegates to the exciting world of Virtual Reality.
- ✅ Teams work together in a virtual space to defuse a bomb and experience mind-blowing virtual worlds
- ✅ Experience the future as you explore this new technology together
- ✅ Great way to put the ‘wow factor’ into an event or exhibition
The Cape Waterfront Challenge is a great way to experience the Cape Town Waterfront and the incredible Two-Oceans Aquarium as a team activity.
- ✅ Teams race around the awesome Cape Town Waterfront, completing fun, engaging challenges.
- ✅ Activities are fun but also feature group dynamics outcomes
- ✅ The first team back is the winner, real Amazing Race format.
A fantastic walking team adventure race, which requires teams to pull together and plan their route as they explore the Maboneng District.
- ✅ Race around the up and coming, trendy Maboneng District in Johannesburg’s South
- ✅ Exciting challenges revolving around art, culture and food make this a great way to explore this cool district.
- ✅ Teams race to complete interesting and fun challenges that ultimately lead them to the final destination.
The Ushaka Challenge team build is an on-site adventure challenge which is a cross between the “Amazing Race” and “Fear Factor” Team Build” held at uShaka Marine World, Durban.
- ✅ Exciting Amazing Race Format with unique and varied activities
- ✅ Every activity has a group dynamics outcome to build a stronger team
- ✅ Get wet, meet a pirate, build a raft, test your artistic talents as your team races to win.
A powerful team development experience as groups compete to prepare the ultimate potjie meal. A brilliant way to spice up a corporate event or breakaway or for leisure groups looking for an exciting ice-breaker.
- ✅ A great extension of Beach and Bush’s highly popular Masterchef Challenge
- ✅ Each team must create and brand their own food-truck and prepare street food for the group
- ✅ Outcomes include creativity and coordination plus planning and communication. Super fun …
Delegates use co-ordination, planning and communication in order to complete this rewarding exercise
- ✅ Teams are empowered to visualise and plan ahead
- ✅ Delegates work closely together to come up with clear pathways to navigate tough challenges.
- ✅ Creative planning and visualisation is a powerful tool
We are 100% mobile and can operate our team builds from any suitable venue throughout South Africa and Surrounding Countries. We have also partnered with 100’s of venues and hotels around SA and can recommend suitable venues if necessary.
Outcomes include: Reconnecting Teams, collaboration, creativity, increased motivation, de-stressing, strengthened communication. We customize sessions where required to focus on important client outcomes.
Each session is facilitated our highly experienced team building facilitators. The vibe is fun and professional, activities are carefully timed and structured for maximum impact.
We cater for large or small groups. We have run events and activities for groups in size from 8 people to 8000 people. Some activities do have limited numbers – your consultant will advise and guide you regarding this.
Our experienced planners will assist you every step of the way and provide advice or guidance with everything from venues to meals to prizes. We offer an all-inclusive planning service and can arrange your accommodation and conferencing as well if required.
Chat to our consultants and they will guide you through the process. Let us know your requirements and we’ll send you a free, no obligation quote once we understand your requirements and desired outcomes.
Our facilitators are a diverse and dedicated family of experienced team building professionals driven by a passion for providing world class wow-factor experiences.