RE-ALIGN & RE-CONNECT WITH
team building ACTIVATIONS
Our world-class team builds have been crafted over 20 years to energise staff to work better together, work happier and more productively.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Serious value - so that you can bring your remote teams together without breaking the bank 🙂
+20 YEARS EXP.
Since 1999, we have provided extraordinary corporate team building experiences for numerous organisations.
Our exciting, tried and tested team building options have been refined for the exciting new remote office world.
This portable, on-site adventure event has been designed and themed around the exciting Indiana Jones Movie series..
- ✅ Teams work together to complete fun, engaging challenges.
- ✅ Every activity has a group dynamics outcome designed to build stronger teams
- ✅ This popular event has been experienced by thousands of teams over the past 18 years.
Beach and Bush’s Minute To Win It Cocktail Challenge team build is a fantastic alternate to outdoor physical team building and a sure way to get the party started.
- ✅ A low impact challenging event based on the popular TV series
- ✅ Hilarious tasks await contestants as they compete head to head for their team
- ✅ Engaging and Entertaining, the perfect way ice breaker activity
This team build focusses on challenging a group creatively and aims to ascertain whether they can effectively communicate and co-ordinate in order to create a large scale picture from smaller parts.
- ✅ The focus here is not on competition but rather on collaboration
- ✅ Teams literally spend time focussing on ‘the bigger picture’
- ✅ Art design can customised according to the requirements and outcomes of the company.
Based on the popular TV series, the CSI Challenge will have you working together in small teams while utilising lateral thinking, common sense and the ability to reach consensus to successfully piece together clues to solve a homicide..
- ✅ Take part as a team in a competitive murder-mystery activity
- ✅ Exciting and unique activities challenge teams to focus on the details and coordinate their investigation
- ✅ Teams must put aside opposing views and reach consensus to present a united case
A great cross-cultural South African tradition. A powerful culinary team development experience as groups compete to prepare the ultimate potjie meal. A brilliant way to spice up a corporate event or breakaway or for leisure groups looking for an exciting ice-breaker.
- ✅ A fantastic group dynamic activity that involves planning and coordination
- ✅ Celebrate the strength of diversity and bond as each finished dish is a combination of tastes and preferences
- ✅ A great way to save costs by combining a meal with an effective group dynamics activity
Beach or Field Olympics team build combines an exciting morning or afternoon of low impact activities with a fun day on the beach or any sports field.
- ✅ A chance to get active with your co-workers while experiencing a day out of the office with a difference.
- ✅ Healthy competition across a fantastic range of fun activities
- ✅ Something for everyone, a combination of traditional sport and low impact activities such as frisbee golf
A fun and challenging pirate-themed adventure activity. Themed around the popular Pirates of the Caribbean series
- ✅ Teams work together to complete fun, engaging pirate-themed challenges.
- ✅ Teams use the pirate map provided to complete the activities and emerge as the winning ‘crew’
- ✅ A great outdoor activity option, ideally done on the beach
Delegates use co-ordination, planning and communication in order to complete this rewarding exercise
- ✅ Teams are empowered to visualise and plan ahead
- ✅ Delegates work closely together to come up with clear pathways to navigate tough challenges.
- ✅ Creative planning and visualisation is a powerful tool
A powerful team development experience as groups compete to prepare the ultimate potjie meal. A brilliant way to spice up a corporate event or breakaway or for leisure groups looking for an exciting ice-breaker.
- ✅ A great extension of Beach and Bush’s highly popular Masterchef Challenge
- ✅ Each team must create and brand their own food-truck and prepare street food for the group
- ✅ Outcomes include creativity and coordination plus planning and communication. Super fun …
The Ushaka Challenge team build is an on-site adventure challenge which is a cross between the “Amazing Race” and “Fear Factor” Team Build” held at uShaka Marine World, Durban.
- ✅ Exciting Amazing Race Format with unique and varied activities
- ✅ Every activity has a group dynamics outcome to build a stronger team
- ✅ Get wet, meet a pirate, build a raft, test your artistic talents as your team races to win.
A fantastic walking team adventure race, which requires teams to pull together and plan their route as they explore the Maboneng District.
- ✅ Race around the up and coming, trendy Maboneng District in Johannesburg’s South
- ✅ Exciting challenges revolving around art, culture and food make this a great way to explore this cool district.
- ✅ Teams race to complete interesting and fun challenges that ultimately lead them to the final destination.
The Cape Waterfront Challenge is a great way to experience the Cape Town Waterfront and the incredible Two-Oceans Aquarium as a team activity.
- ✅ Teams race around the awesome Cape Town Waterfront, completing fun, engaging challenges.
- ✅ Activities are fun but also feature group dynamics outcomes
- ✅ The first team back is the winner, real Amazing Race format.
An exciting and unique team building activity, focussed on communication and coordination and a great way to introduce delegates to the exciting world of Virtual Reality.
- ✅ Teams work together in a virtual space to defuse a bomb and experience mind-blowing virtual worlds
- ✅ Experience the future as you explore this new technology together
- ✅ Great way to put the ‘wow factor’ into an event or exhibition
THE BIG QUIZ is tailored for each and every occasion with on-screen graphics, personalised with company logos and a multitude of possible rounds to choose from, including Music, Sport, TV, Arts & Literature and many more subjects.
- ✅ Our facilitators are highly experienced and skilled at entertaining and engaging groups
- ✅ Quiz is highly customisable
- ✅ A great ice-breaker adn suitable for very large groups
A unique outdoor ‘escape room’ adventure around some of South Africa’s most beautiful gardens.
- ✅ Teams follow a cryptic ‘treasure map’ which they use to navigate to activity points around the gardens
- ✅ At each point they will be challenged to complete exciting and challenging group dynamic activities, find a clue or perform a task.
A unique team building challenge where teams work together to construct Bikes or wheelchairs for charity.
- ✅ Teams work together to build a bike or wheelchair as quickly as possible.
- ✅ Bikes aere donated to a charity of the company’s choice
- ✅ The joy of doing good together as a group is a powerful outcome in itself. The event also streamlines nicely with company CSI requirments
Each team works together to write a script, produce, direct and act in their own movie using limited resources.
- ✅ Teams are given a “Movie Making Kit” which contains anb assortment of materials, props and goodies
- ✅ Professional videographers film and edit the movies so that the teams can focus on the creative process
- ✅ A super fun but challenging creative activity.
This super-fun and exciting activity is designed to encourage factors such as planning, communication, respect for roles and norms, cohesion, interdependence and goal-orientation.
- ✅ Teams design, build and race a go-kart
- ✅ A unique brand must be created for each kart – points rewarded for design excellence
- ✅ Individual strengths are celebrated as teams must delegate tasks according to ability
Our Expert Facilitators🏅
Our facilitators are a diverse and dedicated family of experienced team building professionals driven by a passion for providing world class wow-factor experiences.
Frequently asked questions:
WHERE DO WE OPERATE?
We are 100% mobile and can operate our team builds from any suitable venue throughout South Africa and Surrounding Countries. We have also partnered with 100’s of venues and hotels around SA and can recommend suitable venues if necessary.
HOW DOES OUR TEAM BENEFIT, WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES?
Outcomes include: Reconnecting Teams, collaboration, creativity, increased motivation, de-stressing, strengthened communication. We customize sessions where required to focus on important client outcomes.
WHAT IS THE VIBE LIKE? WILL THIS BE SILLY AND LAME?
Each session is facilitated our highly experienced team building facilitators. The vibe is fun and professional, activities are carefully timed and structured for maximum impact.