25 minutes from the centre of Cape Town, South Africa, looking over and with direct access to a 8km long unspoiled beach – lies Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort.
The most beautiful property in South Africa. Forest, mountain, beautiful soft sandy beach, surrounded by Nature Reserve… and yet all in Noordhoek, a suburb of Cape Town, the Mother City. The Resort is ideal for discerning travelers, conferences, weddings and other special occasions.
Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort offers a blend of old world log and thatched cottages and bedrooms. Each is hidden in private alcoves within the rare milkwood forest, ensuring complete seclusion. The range of units have a peaceful ambiance with uninterrupted vistas across the Atlantic ocean or the mountainous magic of Chapman’s Peak.
Thorfynn’s Restaurant offers delicious country cuisine made from the best in free range and organic ingredients.
- Open every day 7am to 11pm
- Breakfast served all day
- Log fireplaces
- Famous for our seafood and steaks
- Excellent Wood fired pizzas & Sushi
- Deck overlooking the sea
- Sheltered from the wind
- Excellent wine list.
At Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort, guests and conference attendees can enjoy:
- Professional team building course set in the ravines and trees.
- African communal feast with food from all over Africa in thatched treetop seaview hall.
- Sea food barbeque overlooking the sea with fish straight from the surrounding ocean.
- Wide range of unusual theme evenings and cabaret can be organised for you.
- Canapes and drinks in a cave overlooking the sea.
- Direct access to an unspoilt 5 mile long wide beach with soft sand and lagoons.
- Volleyball on the beach or on the terraces.
- Massages and full natural health course with herbal saunas and health diet.
- Horse riding on the beach.
- Whale viewing May to November.
- Abseiling down huge cliffs with the sea bashing on the rocks below.
- A wreck of a ship in the sand along the beach (for treasure hunts, shipwreck parties).
- Mountain bike riding and mountain hikes.
Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort the log thatched treetop seaview conference centre, and our 2 smaller conference venues (from 40 seater) have established a reputation for highly productive conferences – accommodating up to 120 delegates.
This excellent feedback we attribute to the following:
- The natural surrounds are very peaceful, allowing delegates to be more focused on the agenda.
- 4-star self-contained luxury thatched cottages and stunning largely seaview bedrooms en suite, (many with fire places), nestled in the Milkwood Forest.
- Excellent organic, farm style cuisine, prepared by the team in the kitchen.
- Management with extensive experience in corporate conferencing, or functions with a difference, who are capable to advise and assist with compiling a goal orientated conference or workshop tailor-made to suit your needs.
- 8 Km of beach to break onto. Horseriding, volleyball, cave sundowners.
- A wide range of leisure activities arranged by us including abseiling, snorkelling with seals, mountain biking, spitbraais (barbeque) and whale watching.
Further afield, river-rafting, skydiving, bungee jumping, great white shark cage dives and much more is available.