La La Nathi has become the ideal venue for birthday, anniversary and family weekend getaway celebrations. We do our best to meet every guest’s special request to make their function unique. We have a braai area on the deck which lends itself to relaxed year end functions. Our ever popular three course dinner also remains a good option for a function.
An added attraction is the Blesbuck, Springbuck, Steenbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Ostriches and Guinae-Fowl that roam the property.
We have a sand volleyball court on the property and a children’s jungle gym for all to enjoy.
Our property and the surrounding secondary roads lends itself to enjoyable mountain biking.
La La Nathi is ideally situated for conferences, located centrally between Durban, Johannesburg and Bloemfontein which makes this a convenient meeting place.
We have two conference rooms. The “Pool Room” and “Khumbula Hall”. Khumbula Hall can be divided into smaller sections depending on the size of conference.
Things to do:
- We have a volleyball court (beach sand).
- Heated swimming pool in summer.
- The Country Club Golf course is about 5km from the Guest House.
- The Basotho Cultural Village is on the R712 towards Golden Gate National Park.
(about 40min drive from La La Nathi Guest House)
- We are with in comfortable reach of the Northern Drakensburg.
- Mountain Biking on secondary road along the side of the railway line down to Montrose from La La Nathi. Refreshments and lunch can be arranged for at Montrose.