Welcome to our Mouse House – charming country hotel accommodation in the Natal Midlands Meander, Kwa Zulu Natal, South Africa – at the foot of the Drakensberg Mountains.
Granny Mouse Country House & Spa in the Natal Midlands Meander offers accommodation as quaint as the name of the hotel implies. Old-world charm, embedded in the foundations of the hotel, complements the rural ambiance and modern comforts of the rooms and venues. This elegant hotel with two restaurants and spa is situated in the picturesque KwaZulu Natal Midlands at the foothills of the uKhahlamba-Drakensberg, one of South Africa’s world heritage sites. Here we offer country hotel hospitality and homely accommodation a few kilometres from the N3 highway. If you would like to join our family click here to confirm that you would like to be on our mailing list.
Positioned on the Lions River and surrounded by indigenous bush Granny Mouse Country House Hotel & Spa is:
• a popular wedding venue
• a romantic honeymoon destination
• an ideal spot for any celebration
• a homely family getaway
• a professional conference facility
• It’s home to an abundance of wildlife and has a list of more than 200 bird species.
You may prefer to stay at ‘home’ to enjoy:
• a leisurely stroll down the river towards the waterfall
• lazing under the willows on the common
• bass fishing on our stretch of pristine water
• a spa treatment of your choice
Alternatively, activities within easy reach include:
• Stonehaven Day Tours of the uKhahlamba-Drakensberg / rock art / Sani Pass / Midlands Meander / historical Pietermaritzburg.
• Karkloof Canopy Tours (foo-fee slide)
• Quad biking
• Horse riding
• Hot-air ballooning
• Horse whispering
• Clay-pigeon shooting
• Sporting action such as: schools’ rugby derbies / Midmar Mile / Comrades Marathon / Dusi Canoe Marathon / Amashova National Classic Cycle Race.
• Hilton Arts Festival
• Drakensberg Boys’ Choir
Our facilities and services:
• A Bistro restaurant
• Fine Dining
• Wine cellar complimented by a Single Malt Cigar Bar
• Swimming pool
• Wedding venue
• Conference facilities
• Ample safe parking
• River walks
• Newspaper available on request
• Fax, photocopying, e-mail services and complimentary WIFI
• Limited currency exchange facilities
• Major credit cards accepted
Granny Mouse offers the perfect conference and team-building venue in the Natal Midlands.With specially designed packages that include team buildling and the ability to tailor make events combined with the easy access to Durban and Johannesburg, we also have a committed team to focus on your needs.
The capable team at Granny Mouse Country House & Spa also has the expertise to take care of your conference requirements so you can focus on business. To assist you in finding a solution to our full range of products we have broken them down into individual information documents:
1. Standard Day Package Conference Rates
2. Budget 24 Hour Conference Rates
3. Standard 24 Hour Conference Rates
4. Last Minute Conference Rates
5. Team Building Conference Packages and Activities Overview
6. Menu Options – Design Your Own
7. Conference Venues and Breakaway Areas
8. Special Events and Product Launches
9. Wine, Whiskey and Beer Tasting
10. Transport Solutions – How to Get Your Delegates to Granny Mouse Country House & Spa
11. General Notes and Information
12. Confirmation of your Conference and Payment Terms
13. Facilities and Surrounding Areas
14. Contact the Team that Makes it Happen
Apart from the location, charming hospitality and proficient professionalism, the serene setting is what sets Granny Mouse Country House & Spa aside from other conference venues in South Africa.