Corporate Team Building
Corporate team building is a process designed to develop effective teams and teamwork. There are many definitions of the word team but perhaps the simplest is “a group of individuals working together towards achieving a common goal”. It is well known that potentially teams will always achieve more than an individual.
Corporate team building uses various games, activities or exercises to develop certain characteristics within the individuals that are important if the team is to become an effective one. These characteristics are as follows:
- Be able to communicate openly and honestly
- Focus on the problem or goal and not on an individual
- Be able to trust yourself and your fellow team members in the contributions brought to the team
- To seek understanding of the objective of the team and your role in achieving the objective
- Learn to take risks and to support team members when they take risks
- Understand the interdependence within the team and the importance of each team member
Operating since 1999, we have provided awesome corporate experiences for a wide range of customers including many of South Africa’s top companies. All of our programs are sophisticated and the focus is on fun, high value experiences that bring teams together.
We specialise in balancing the values, needs, abilities and challenges facing a group and designing a program that addresses specific group dynamic challenges and ensuring desired goals are met. All within a fun andm dynamic environment that ensures buy in from every staff member. So Join Us and take your team to the next level with our dynamic corporate team building products!
PLANNING, FOLLOW THROUGH, COMMUNICATION, ROLES AND NORMS, COORDINATION, TRUST